星期五, 九月 23, 2005

Screwed

Ok bitching time. The first paper after the midterm break sucked. In fact the first qn sucked already. Why can't I do the qns huh? And physics was supposed to be easy for me. Supposed to be. WTH. This sucks.

Suddenly it felt like I am back in RJC taking the Chem MCQ paper, where the average was 22/40. Or perhaps more like the FM paper on mechanics, where I just stare at the 15 mark question and don't know how to do.

Ok. Uni Life sucks. And the countdown begins. 4 more yrs to go before i can say bye to exams forever. Ha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

此评论已被博客管理员删除。

10:18 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

此评论已被博客管理员删除。

10:18 下午  
Blogger daryl said...

mm.. what're with all the advertisments on ur site.. lol

cheer up.. guess you only write posts in english when you're mad. hahaha..

4:13 上午  

发表评论

<< Home